You can change your Canary’s Wi-Fi network in your Canary app Settings. You may need to do this if you:
- Move Canary to a new location
- Purchase a new Wi-Fi router
- Reset your router to troubleshoot your connection
- Are troubleshooting an existing connection
Note: If you are switching to Ethernet, or you’re switching to a previously connected network from Ethernet, you do not need to go through the change connection process.
To manage the network connection of a Canary device:
- Open the Canary app.
- Swipe down on the Home Screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select your Location.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap on the Device you wish to change the Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap Device connection.
- Choose your connection method.
- Touch the top of the Canary until it flashes blue.
- Your device should automatically pair and enter a solid blue state.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network if applicable.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Your device connection is now changed.
Note: If you're having trouble pairing with Bluetooth, visit Why can’t I pair with Bluetooth?