Canary’s HomeHealth Technology monitors the temperature, humidity, and air quality in your home. You can view current HomeHealth right on your Home Screen, or tap on the HomeHealth icons to view a 24 hour history of your home’s environmental conditions.
Note: HomeHealth is not available on Canary Flex.
The current environmental conditions of your home will be displayed on your Home Screen.
Note: HomeHealth data on the Home Screen is per device.
On the Home Screen, tap on any of the HomeHealth icons to view graphs that represent a 24 hour history of your home environment.
- Swipe up on your screen to scroll down to view Humidity and Air Quality graphs.
- Tap and hold anywhere on a graph to see what environmental conditions were at a specific time.
- Drag your finger across a graph to navigate backwards or forwards in time.
- Tap the i In the right-hand corner above a graph to learn what each graph measures.
- Tap the X in the top left corner on iOS or tap the back button on your Android phone to go back to the Home Screen.
Note: While Canary’s air quality sensor can detect carbon monoxide and smoke, Canary isn’t a replacement for a dedicated carbon monoxide or smoke detector in your home.