If you’re having any of the following issues with your mobile device or tablet.
- Canary app is crashing.
- Bluetooth pairing while changing Wi-Fi connection.
- Loading or accessing your timeline.
It is recommended you reinstall the app. By reinstalling the app it will help clear the applications cache and restore the app to its initial state. This will usually help fix any problems you might be having.
Log out of app
- Tap the three bars in the top right corner of the Home Screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Logout.
Remove Canary app
- Force close the Canary app
- Delete the Canary app
- Gently tap and hold the Canary app icon for about 2 seconds until the icon wiggles.
- An X will also appear next to the app.
- Tap the X on the Canary app to uninstall
- Once you delete the app, power cycle or restart your mobile device or tablet.
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold on the wake/sleep button.
- When the 'slide to power off' switch appears, slide it across from left to right.
- When the iPhone has turned off completely, press the wake/sleep button.
Note: If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
Reinstall Canary app
- Re-download and reinstall the Canary app from the App store.
- Launch the app.
- At the bottom of the screen tap 'Already have a Canary account? Sign in.'
- Enter your email address and password.