|Important: The steps in this article have been updated to reflect app version 5.8.0, please update your app today for the best Canary experience.|
If you’re having any of the following issues with your mobile device or tablet.
- Canary app is crashing.
- Bluetooth pairing while changing Wi-Fi connection.
- Loading or accessing your timeline.
It is recommended you reinstall the app. By reinstalling the app it will help clear the applications cache and restore the app to its initial state. This will usually help fix any problems you might be having.
- Tap the three bars in the top right corner of the Home Screen.
- Tap My account.
- Tap Logout.
Remove Canary app
- From the home screen on your phone, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps, Applications, or Application manager.
- Tap Canary.
- Tap Clear data (may be located under Data Storage).
- Tap Uninstall.
- Once you delete the app, restart your mobile device or tablet.
Restart your Android
- Press and hold on the power button.
- Tap Power off.
- When the device has turned off completely, press the power button.
Note: If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
Reinstall Canary app
- Re-download and reinstall the Canary app from the Google play store.
- Launch the app.
- At the bottom of the screen tap 'Already have a Canary account? Sign in.'
- Enter your email address and password.