If you use our Professional Monitoring you might be anxious about triggering false alarms when last-minute visitors come to your location.
If you need your neighbor to come round to feed and check on your pets, but you haven't arranged a specific time with a Scheduled Pause you might want to Temporarily Pause your Professional Monitoring upon your neighbor notifying you they have time to go to your location.
You can Temporarily Pause your Professional Monitoring for 30 minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours.
To Temporarily Pause please follow these steps:
- Open your Canary app.
- From the Home Screen, tap on the 3 lines in the top right corner.
- Tap on "Service Settings".
- Under Professional Monitoring, tap on "Pause".
- Tap on "Temporarily pause"
- Select 30 minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours.
To “Temporarily Pause” your Professional Monitoring please follow this guide.
1. Open your Canary app and from the “Home Screen” tap the 3 lines in the top right corner.
|2. Tap on “Service settings”.|
|3. Under Professional Monitoring, tap on "Pause".|
|4. Tap on “Temporarily pause”.|
5. Select 30 minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours.