|Important: The steps in this article have been updated to reflect app version 6.7.1, please update your app today for the best Canary experience.|
If you are using our Professional Monitoring service we have an exciting new feature for you.
You now have the ability to set a Scheduled Pause. This is a completely customizable schedule, so that you can plan your monitoring around all the events that happen in your Canary location, eliminating the stress or worry of false alarms. For instance, if you have a cleaner who visits on Monday at 9:00am every week, they can now visit the location without alerting the Professional Monitoring service.
How does it work?
You will need to make a Scheduled Pause event. Please follow these steps to create the event:
- Open the Canary app.
- From the Home Screen tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on My services.
- Tap on Pause.
- Tap on Scheduled pause.
- Tap on Event name and name the event.
- Set the Start and End time of the event.
- Set the day of the week. You can also set this to repeat weekly.
- Tap on the Back Arrow to save the event.