If you are using our Professional Monitoring service we have an exciting new feature for you.
You now have the ability to set a Scheduled Pause. This is a completely customizable schedule, so that you can plan your monitoring around all the events that happen in your Canary location, eliminating the stress or worry of false alarms. For instance, if you have a cleaner who visits on Monday at 9:00am every week, they can now visit the location without alerting the Professional Monitoring service.
How does it work?
You will need to make a Scheduled Pause event. Please follow these steps to create the event:
- Open the Canary app.
- From the "Home Screen" tap the three lines in the top right corner.
- Tap on "Service Settings".
- Tap on "Pause".
- Tap on "Scheduled pause".
- Tap on "Event name" and name the event.
- Set the "Start" and "End" time of the event.
- Set the day of the week. You can also set this to repeat weekly.
- Tap on the Back Arrow to save the event.
To set a “Scheduled Pause” event on your Professional Monitoring please follow this guide.
1. Open your Canary app and from the “Home Screen” tap the 3 lines in the top right corner.
|2. Tap on “Service settings”.|
|3. Under your Professional Monitoring settings, tap on “Pause”.|
|4. Tap on “Scheduled Pause”.|
From this page you can:
The event will automatically save when you click on the Back Arrow.
The Scheduled Pause event is now saved.
You can add as many events as you need, and you can turn them off if an event is no longer happening.