Alert: We are currently investigating an issue where some monthly users do not have the option to cancel within the Canary webapp (my.canary.is). If you are impacted by this issue please contact our support team by clicking the "Get Help" option in the bottom right of this page.
If you would like to cancel Premium Service (Membership) and return to the free, included plan, you can do so through my.canary.is.
Note: Before you cancel Premium Service (Membership), make sure to download or bookmark any videos you would like to keep.
To cancel Premium Service (Membership) through my.canary.is:
- Log in to your account at my.canary.is.
- Select your location, if you have more than one.
- Click Manage Service Plan.
- If you are paying for Membership on a monthly basis, click Cancel Premium Service.
- Select Remove 30-day timeline.
- Choose the reason you decided to cancel.
- Select Get one month free or I still want to cancel.
- Click Okay or Got it.
Note: If you are paying on an annual basis, you will need to contact our dedicated cancellation line directly by phone. Login to the Canary web experience in order to see the phone number listed under 'Manage my plan.'
Cancellations and refunds
- We do not offer refunds for canceled monthly plans.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel your annual plan within 14 days of signing up.
See our full Cancellation terms at https://canary.is/legal/sales-terms#cancellation