On any iOS device, you can add the Canary widget to Notification Center for a preview of the most recent activity Canary has recorded, as well as quick access to the siren and calling local authorities.
Add the Canary Widget
Follow these steps to add the Canary Widget to Notification Center:
- Place your finger above your phone or tablet’s screen and swipe down.
- Tap Today at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of Notification Center.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll down to Canary and tap +.
- Press Done to save your changes.
Use the Canary Widget
Once you’ve added the widget, open Notification Center and swipe down to the section labeled Canary to do the following:
- View an image preview of the most recent activity Canary has detected
- Watch the most recent activity detected by tapping on the image preview.
- Sound the siren.
- Call the police department local to your Canary’s location.
- See who’s home.
- See the armed status of your Canary.
- See when activity was last detected.