|Important: The steps in this article have been updated to reflect app version 7.3.0, please update your app today for the best Canary experience.|
You can change your Canary Flex’s Wi-Fi network in your Canary app Settings. You may need to do this if you:
- Move Canary to a new location
- Purchase a new Wi-Fi router
- Reset your router to troubleshoot your connection
- Are troubleshooting an existing connection
Note: Canary Flex uses Bluetooth to change your device Wi-Fi connection.
You can change your Canary Flex Device's connection by following these steps:
- Open the Canary app.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap My devices.
- Tap on the Device you wish to change the Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap Device connection.
- Choose connect with Wi-Fi
- Tap the button on the back of your device to initiate pairing
- The light on the front of the device show begin flashing blue.
- Your device will automatically pair and enter a solid blue state.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Your device connection is now changed.
Note: If you're having trouble pairing with Bluetooth, visit Why can’t I pair with Bluetooth?